Thursday, February 3, 2022

Rasam in 5 mins!!

Soak a amla size tamarind in water for 10 mins, take the pulp out of it.

In a mixture jar take:

1tsp pepper( not powder)

1/2tsp jeera(not powder)

5 garlic pieces

2 medium size tomatoes cut into 4

Grind these 4 ingredients without water

For tadka:

Oil, sesame seeds, 3 dry red chillies, curry leaves

Then fry the mixture in the oil for 3 minutes and put some turmeric and salt .Then add 2 to 3 glass of water(including the tamarind pulp). Put the corriandor leaves at last.

I generally don't allow the rasam to boil. When you see only the foams and the moment when it start boil I will switch off the stove.

Process of prep takes only 5 mins

This how I make rasam at my home. I put more curry leaves at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!!

Victoria Canada Trip

 Victoria city to do and must have  1. Parliament building  2. Waterfront  3. Mini sea-bus at waterfront  4. Fisherman wharf   5. Museum (op...