Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ITS ME!!!

The typical mysterious Taurian,
Though I embrace simplicity, I am complex.I reflect ambition, motivation and courage in every mirror of life. Adjectives that would describe me will be amicable, choosy, fun loving and determined.I try to extend my support to the needy and help them in every possible way.
I am adventurous, love discovering new things in life.
I find myself adjustable in every kind of situation, clearly seeing my goal, and working to achieve it!
In this stupefied world, I stand aloof watching the strange people, with strange thoughts. I'm a Big Big Girl in this Big Big World !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!!

Victoria Canada Trip

 Victoria city to do and must have  1. Parliament building  2. Waterfront  3. Mini sea-bus at waterfront  4. Fisherman wharf   5. Museum (op...