Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What I want my life to be really like..

There is so much I want to be doing in my life.

I want to be HAPPY always. I want to be crazy and funny, no matter how old I am. I want my mind to be filled with ecstasy, every minute. 

I want to be famous. People should know my name without asking me. I want to inspire people, with my work, words, anything. Just inspiration. People should see me and say "Do something like her". They should feel proud of me.

I want to educate a homeless or an orphan, make a difference to such souls. I want to do make the old and needy, and even the disabled people feel that they are not alone in this world, they have me. I want to make them always feel good. I want to change their world for good.

I want to travel the world goes without saying. Want to visit every place and admire the nature and its magic.

I need my life to be like a fairy-tale, where everything is just so perfect. I want to be cherished. I want to be loved by people in the same way like my family loves me. I want to be good to everyone. I want to keep people happy in my company.I want to be LOVED and treated with a smile :)

1 comment:

Comment!!

Victoria Canada Trip

 Victoria city to do and must have  1. Parliament building  2. Waterfront  3. Mini sea-bus at waterfront  4. Fisherman wharf   5. Museum (op...