Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A girl meets 3 angels

It was a long train journey. I was incoherently looking out of the window just to catch glimpse of at least a little interesting sight, but in vain. All seemed boring and dull. Opposite to my berth there sat a lady who looked in twenties. She was talking to the gentleman sitting next to her. They were continuously jabbering since morning I opened my eyes. I kept thinking on my mind that how can two strangers talk so much. Trying to keep myself busy, I thought of listening to their not-so-private conversation. And she continued...

       "I must say that god really loves me.. He always wanted me to see improve .. Gave me a lot of opportunities to become a good person.. But each time I failed him. . his love for me was so strong that he didn't give up .. This time he made me meet 3 beautiful people I have ever seen.. Yes , I was bad as usual .. But after being in touch with them for continuous two months , I realized how loving and caring people actually are . I learnt so many things from them that it completely changed my way of thinking . I remember how I used to think negative about people .. But one of this angel made me realize that all people are good and it is just me who targets one incident and change my view reaching to conclusions.. I changed this habit and today I hardly think negative about anyone..

      This other angel made me to act selflessly. She used to consider everyone in her surrounding , think about her friends and used to do work without whining.. She accepted people with open heart and loved them..

        My third angel .. I will never forget one thing about her .. Her helping nature .. Many a times I was rude to her .. But the day I needed the most help in this world, she helped me.. She accepted me with my flaws.. She taught me not to care what other thinks and do what you think is correct ..

         I have always tried to grab good thing from people but never succeeded.. But this time I have incorporated it in my life and I feel that I have completely changed on how I used to think............" and this lady continues talking with the gentleman who shows too much interest in her life.

          I don't remember what they talked in next 18 hours... But it left me with me eerie feeling.. I din't even know this lady's name but definitely knew about significant changes of her life.. Her conversation reflected me what I needed to change in my mind. It is really strange how strangers can sometimes make you ponder upon your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!!

Victoria Canada Trip

 Victoria city to do and must have  1. Parliament building  2. Waterfront  3. Mini sea-bus at waterfront  4. Fisherman wharf   5. Museum (op...