Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Trying my hands on something which I never did, until now! Yes, its cooking!!

After getting married to the best person in the world ;) I thought this would be the right time to learn cooking because if I don't learn now, it would be never.! After getting married, my focus was to give my dear hubby lunch and some good dinner. I must say he has a lot of patience as he gulped down the weird food without ever complaining and always telling me that the food was good. I cannot still think of days when I had just started cooking and how I used to make some food which is everything but tasty.

With time, I feel my cooking has improved a lot and I can make good food. So my next few posts would be on my favorite quick recipes which I want to note it down so that I can teach some newbie like I was.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!!

Victoria Canada Trip

 Victoria city to do and must have  1. Parliament building  2. Waterfront  3. Mini sea-bus at waterfront  4. Fisherman wharf   5. Museum (op...